Grubs Rainline Wellington Boots – Aubergine
Rainline Aubergine Wellies
Rainline are an excellent high, all-round boot. With a TRAX sole which makes for a better grip and provides excellent stability on the waterfront. They consist of a rubber foot (with the reinforcement at the level of the teentop, Achilles tendon, and tibia), a shaft in chloroprene and a jersey lining of 5.0 mm thick, which means that the boot is suitable for prolonged periods of time in temperatures from + 20 ° C to -20 ° C. It features a TRAX sole, which HEXZORB technology is incorporated.
The Hexzorb technology incorporates a shock-absorbing component in the heel.
Hexzorb reduces shock to the knee and lower back • In this feature better grip and traction on any surface.
5.0 Technology has INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ bootie lined with moisture wicking terry knit, which keeps the wearer dry and has a super 100% stretch to fit most calves and will keep the wearer’s foot comfortable in a range of -10ºC to 30ºC for a prolonged period
(mm on leg)
(circumference in mm)
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for orders over £150.00
- Next Day (1-2 Days) – £6.99 – order before 3:00pm
- Standard (3-5 Days) – £3.95
* Quoted days are working days, does not include weekends or bank/public holidays.
Returns: Balnecroft offers a 14 days return policy from the delivery date to receive a refund or 28 days for an exchange or gift voucher. Find out more here.
- Tracked Delivery – £14.95
- All orders sent via tracked services
- Returns available – See Returns Policy
- Worldwide shipping available to select countries, contact us for details
GOT A QUESTION?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Fast UK Delivery
- Buy Now, Pay Later