How do I return my items?
You can return items in-store, or by post to the address below. Before sending an item to us, please start your return process at the bottom of this page. Once we process your return request, you will be given a return number that will need to be attached to the parcel prior sending it to us.
South Pastures Farm
Who covers the cost of returning my items?
If you require an exchange we will send the new item completely free of any postage charge. (excluding international orders)
If you require a refund we will deduct postage cost from the original cost. The remaining balance will be refunded to the debit / credit card or PayPal account used to purchase the goods.
The original postage charge is only refunded if the product is faulty, or the wrong item was sent.
For items that are damaged or faulty please follow the returns procedure and no charge will apply. A replacement will be sent free of charge (excluding international orders) or a full refund given once we have the faulty / damaged item back.
For unwanted/Exchanging/Faulty items:
Before returning your item(s) make sure to read the below checklist.
- Make sure you received the item within the last 28 days.
- Check that the product is in its original condition from when it was purchased. This includes product tags and any product packaging that came with it.
- Attach a return number given along with your return note.
- Package the item(s) carefully using appropriate protective packaging. DO NOT tape or stick to the product box as this needs to be resold.
- Please note that at this stage (before the item(s) are received by us) you are responsible for the item(s) and therefore we recommend that you carefully package the item(s) and purchase any relevant insurance from the courier (if not using a returns label from us).
- We will aim to confirm receipt of the item(s) within 2 working days of receiving them.
How do I know that my return has been processed?
We will send an email notification with a new tracking reference number if you have requested an exchange. In the event of a refund you will receive an email credit notification.
Refunds will be made directly to the Credit / Debit card or Paypal account which was used to pay for them.
How long will it take for my account to be credited?
- Clearpay (Afterpay in other regions): Once a refund has been processed by us, it usually takes a few days for the refund to be processed by Clearpay and appear in your account. The exact duration can vary, but it’s generally within 3-10 business days.
- Square Debit / Credit card payment: After a refund has been issued by us, it typically takes 2-7 business days for the money to appear in the customer’s bank account. The time frame can be influenced by the card issuer’s processing time.
- Stripe Apple Pay: Refunds processed through Stripe return to customer’s card in 5-10 business days. However, this can vary depending on the bank or card issuer involved.
- PayPal: If the money was sent from a bank account or PayPal balance, the refund will go back to the PayPal balance. This is typically immediate. However, if the payment was made with a credit or debit card, it might take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on the card statement.