The Woodline 5.0 Slip on Shoe combines Grubs unique Insu-Foam Ultra technology with advanced 5.0 thermal engineering. Featuring the well tried Herring Bone Duraprene rubber outsole. An ideal shoe for most gardening or leisure activities.
- All Grub’s footwear use our self-insulating INSU-FOAM ULTRA bootie construction which is super soft and super bouncy.
- Compression set of less than 7% verses 20-25% for other neoprene boots, so they remain soft and comfortable for much longer.
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA has a fine micro cellular structure, which stops heat transfer through its structure.
- The bootie exceeds the long-term effectiveness of waterproof membranes and as well as insulations, thanks to GORE-TEX and 3M Thinsulate.
- It also features Super stretch Chloroprene material, commonly used in deep-sea dry suits.
- This material has a 300% stretch and is covered with a 4-way stretch knitted nylon jersey.
- The bootie can stretch up to 150% as a laminate with our super dry, moisture wicking terry knit lining.