Grubs Tayline 5.0 Boots in Moss Green
The Grub’s Tayline 5.0 Green Wellington Field Boots have the best technologies of all the boots in Grub’s neoprene wellington boots collection. For instance, Grub’s Tayline Wellington Boots have a TRAK™ sole featuring Hexzorb™ shock-absorbing technology and a HIGHLOFT™ liner for ultimate in warmth and comfort. Constructed with Grub’s 5.0™ thermal technology, the Tayline is the perfect boot for the field and the comfort and warmth will allow you to keep competing in all forms of outdoor leiusure & sport.
Every activity can be tackled without hesitation whilst wearing a pair of Grub’s Tayline Wellie Boots that can stretch a further 100% to fit the many varying sizes of calves – A Grubs Tayline 5.0 Wellington Boots will do all of this in a temperature range of -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Colour: Moss Green with Forest Pattern
- Other Available Colours: No
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-13
Features of The Grub’s Tayline 5.0 Wellington Field Boots:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ – Containing a polyester fleece lining combined with Grub’s HIGHLOFT™ liner for ultimate in warmth and comfort.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning as well as insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self-Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the TRAK™ sole featuring Hexzorb™ shock-absorbing technology