Grub Iceline 8.5 Boots – Blue
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ – A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 8.5 TECHNOLOGY™ – A moisture wicking liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed.
- HIGH LOFT™ fleece lining for added warmth.
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -40ºC to 15ºC (60oF to -40oF)
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the Trax™ rubber outsole with shock absorbing HEXZORBTM and DURAPRENE™ technology
- The Grubs Iceline 8.5 Blue uses a TRAX outer sole and HEXORB inner sole for impact suppression and thermal insulation.
- For a very stylish & well insulated boot, the Grubs Iceline 8.5 Blue fulfills all requirements.