The Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Azure are a stylish addition to the Grubs Frostline range. Made from resilient neoprene material and rubber, these wellies will help to keep your feet warm, dry and protected from the weather elements. Whether your experiencing temperatures from -10C or 30C outside, the grubs 5.0 lining will ensure your feet are kept warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
The Frostline Azure comes with a Trax Duraprene sole that offers excellent grip on a variety of terrains and the lugs allow the sole to self-clean any mud that may be trapped. It doesn’t stop there, this Grubs wellie comes with a Super-Dri lining that wicks away any moisture inside the boot and comes with Hexzorb technology that absorbs the shock from ever step you take, allowing you to walk for longer.
- Colour: Azure
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 3-8
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ – A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ – A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning as well as insulative properties of the foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.