Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Apple
The Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Apple is a stylish variation of the best-selling Grubs Frostline. The boot is made from neoprene and rubber to keep your feet warm and water-free, whilst also providing Grubs’ 5.0 insulation which means these boots will keep your feet comfortable in temperatures up to -20ºC. The Frostline features a Super-Dri lining which helps absorb moisture and heat from your feet too, which means that the boot is also suitable for warmer temperatures. The sole of this boot is a Trax Duraprene rubber compound for superior grip on a variety of surfaces whilst also providing channels in the boot which allow it to self-clean any mud or snow caught in the tread. Incorporated into the heel there is Hexzorb technology which dissipates energy from every step so that your feet are under less stress when walking, allowing you to walk longer before soreness sets in.
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Apple Details
- Colour: Apple Green
- Other Available Colours: – Blueberry, Raspberry, Violet & Fuchsia
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-7
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ – A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ – A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretch ability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -20ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.