Grubs Outline Boots In Black
- Ideal INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ – A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ – A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the OUTLINE™ sole with HEXZORB™ DURAPRENE™
These are an ankle high version of the Grubs Rideline horse riding boots that we also sell. The Jodhpur design of the boots makes for a quick and clean change after a days ride or stable freshen up. Grubs Outline Horse Riding Boots have no toe extension, so that they fit in to the entry of a stirrup, stay in place and can be removed safely at will. Once inside the stirrup a cupped arch offers the riding boot 9and your feet) additional support. Grubs Outline Riding Boots have a unique INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ and 5.0™ thermal technology.