Arxus Primo Leather Zip Wellington Boot
Arxus boots were developed by active Hunters in Sweden to achieve the highest levels of performance and durability for the demanding terrain of Scandinavia. The boots uniqueness includes:
- 100% natural 2mm thick rubber, well above the norm
- Rubber construction around the entire foot ensuring the boot is waterproof even before the sole is assembled
- Unique sole X-pattern ensures extreme grip underfoot
- Upper surround strap will not drop or slip when tightened
- Upper top edge leather piping on the Primo models prevents separation from the inner lining.
Designed for those who demand the very best from a rubber boot in terms of comfort, fit and design the Primo Leather Zip is at the top of its game. Lined in its entirety with genuine calf leather which over time, moulds to the wearer’s foot, for the ultimate in luxurious comfort. Additionally, there is a thick removable 6mm leather lined EVA insole to provide for shock absorption. Positioned neatly to the rear of the boot is a Riri zip opening for ease of entry and the surround strap with a strong metal lock located around the shaft of the boot, enables the boot to be securely fastened.
- 2mm reinforced rubber outer
- 6mm leather lining
- X-pattern grip
- Riri Swiss zip
- Strap fastening
- Metal lock
- Leather trim
- Removable EVA insole