Grubs Boots Womens Rainline Wellington Heather
Grubs Rainline Wellies
The Grubs Rainline Heather Wellington is a boot that is great for when the temperature begins to turn. With a Nitrocell footbed to insulate your feet and keep the cold surfaces that you’re treading on at bay.
To compliment this, the boot also has a Super-Dri lining which uses thousands of tiny fibre loops which wick away the moisture in the boot, keeping the wearer dry and comfortable whilst stopping the build-up of sweat.
The sole of the boot is a Trax Duraprene base which is ideal for wet conditions as the boot has in-built channels to remove the moisture and self-clean the boots through just being worn, whilst also providing great levels of grip for the wearer.
- Removable 6mm Nitrocell footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- Super – Dri Technology
- Under Foot Chassis
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX sole with HEXZORB and DURAPRENE technology
(mm on leg)
(circumference in mm)
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for orders over £150.00
- Next Day (1-2 Days) – £6.99 – order before 3:00pm
- Standard (3-5 Days) – £3.95
* Quoted days are working days, does not include weekends or bank/public holidays.
Returns: Balnecroft offers a 14 days return policy from the delivery date to receive a refund or 28 days for an exchange or gift voucher. Find out more here.
- Tracked Delivery – £14.95
- All orders sent via tracked services
- Returns available – See Returns Policy
- Worldwide shipping available to select countries, contact us for details
GOT A QUESTION?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Fast UK Delivery
- Buy Now, Pay Later